Falsa (Gravia Asiatica) health benefits:
The common name of this fruit is falsa and the scientific name is gravida Asiatica. The important health benefits are quick relief for the respiratory system and purify the blood.
Falsa fruit has great health benefits. Mostly it is found in India and Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, and Thailand. It is also found in Australia and the Philippines.
It is a small tree that grows to a height of 15 to 20 feet and has sour-sweet, resembles like blueberries. The trees bear fruit during the peak summer months of May and June each year.
you can use falsa juice last all summer long, and you can also eat fruits with a little salt and black pepper. Basically, falsa is used in Summer and is best for a cooling effect in our bodies.
Health benefits of Falsa (Gravia Asiatica):
- It purifies the blood.
- It regulates blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Raw falsa fruit eliminates inflammations, fevers, and blood disorders.
- Falsa protects against sunstroke and cures anemia.
- Reduces summer thirst and hot weather-related problems.
- Used to relieve respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis, colds, coughs, and sore throats.
- Helpful in urinary problems like a burning feeling.
- The juice helps in eliminating digestive problems like high acidity and indigestion.
- The leaf paste cures skin diseases like eczema and rashes and heals wounds.
- The falsa fruit eliminates liver and gallbladder problems.
- The seeds are used to treat reproductive problems.
Falsa (Gravia Asiatica) Nutrients:
Falsa contains the following nutrients:
The skin of the fruit has the highest antioxidant activity.
It is high in good levels of potassium, low levels of sodium, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, and fiber.
The seeds contain palmitic, stearic, oleic, and linoleic acids.
It also provides radiation protection.
Its leaves also exhibit antioxidant action.
Recipe For Falsa (Gravia Asiatica) juice:
Take half kilograms of falsa fruits and soak in two liters of water for 30 minutes. Strain out the fruit.
Mash the fruit and remove the seeds. Add 2 tsp ground cumin, 2 tsp rock salt, and 1/4 kg sugar to the water. Mix well. Use fresh mint leaves for garnishing.
Falsa Tree other uses:
There are many other uses for the whole tree.
- Its wood is used to make archer’s bows, spears, handles, poles, and so on.
- Fruits are used to treat various health problems.
- Its leaves are used as fodder for cattle.
- Twigs are used to fuel baskets for transporting vegetables and fruits.
- The bark is used to make ropes.